An Opportunity to Change Your Retirement and Future
One of the biggest fears older Americans face is not having enough money to retire on, while unknowingly sitting on one of their largest investments: the value of their home. With a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM), you can give your retirement plan a financial boost or ease the financial burden you may fear. Insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), this loan comes with a number of options to best fit your situation!
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- A financial tool for homeowners 62 and older.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn the facts as well as answers to popular questions.
- A Family Decision
- How to discuss this loan with your family.
- A Retirement Tool
- Financial advisors are recommending reverse mortgages to help clients aged 62 and older plan a better retirement.
- Why One Reverse Mortgage?
- We are the nations largest mortgage companies.*
*U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Fiscal Year 2016 HECM Endorsement Reports (11/1/16), based on active lenders.