It’s Valentine’s Day, and that means love is in the air. But that doesn’t just mean love for a spouse or significant other. It can mean love for your family, your friends, your pet, and yes, even your job. In the spirit of the holiday, we asked our team members what they love most about working at One Reverse Mortgage.
1. “I have been a part of this company for 13 years, and I have seen the ups and downs. I have been a part of many great accomplishments with team members that have shown a drive to succeed. This is not a job for me; this has become a career. Listening to the change that we have brought to the lives of many seniors has been incredible. Just the outpouring of pure emotion when a client closes, knowing that you were one link in a chain that made someone who you have never met before feel good about the decision they made is a feeling that you just cannot explain.” – Danny M.
2. “I love knowing that all of my hard work makes a difference. Not only in changing and improving a specialist’s livelihood, but also the difference we make in our client’s lives. This is a very rewarding career, and I truly enjoy helping turn seniors’ dreams into reality.” – Tim S.
3. “I love what I do because I’m able to help people live the retirement they’ve worked so hard for and deserve. I love what I do because I’m able to witness my client’s life change for the better.” -Neil A.
4. “I love the people at ORM. Many of them are as close as my own family members. I believe if I ever needed to count on someone in a time of crisis, many would be there to lend a hand.” – Amy C.
5. “I love working at ORM because I feel inspired to do everything better. Be more clear, provide better solutions, find a better way. ORM is the first company I have ever worked at where I feel like I am part of family and we grow together.” – Amanda H.
6. “I love working here because I feel we help better the lives of seniors who really need our help. I also love working with all the people we have on our team. It’s like a family.” -JT K.
7. “Why I love working at ORM: When I walk into work every day, I feel like I’m walking into my second home. ORM is family to me. I’ve looked over 25 years to find a job where I feel at home, and ORM is exactly what I imagined my dream job to be.” – Cathryn C.
8. “I love working here because of the amazing people I get to work with on a daily basis, so many different personalities but they all blend together perfectly. I also found my own true love here, which I don’t recommend others to do! When she gets mad at me, there is nowhere to hide! But hey, it works for us!” – Adrian O.
9. “I love working for ORM because they do everything in their power to prepare all seniors for tomorrow. I have a special love for seniors and it’s great knowing that I work for a company that takes their situations so seriously and tries everything in its power to assist them with accessing additional retirement income and securing their Golden Years, so they truly can be golden.” – Sam B.
10. “I love it when I have a client that needs our help and I can truly have an impact on the quality of their retirement and financial wellbeing. I also appreciate working at a company with such high ethical standards on how we conduct our business and treat our clients.” – Mike F.