The team members at One Reverse Mortgage were busy this year! While we take a moment to breathe, we look back and celebrate all of the great things that happened within our company. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we listed what we, as a company, are thankful for in 2016.
- We launched our new website, featuring a new Retirement Tool page and Family Decision page.
- We created a Line of Credit guide that gave information specifically on the Line of Credit, a great tool to use for retirement planning.
- Numerous financial media outlets highlighted the reverse mortgage. You can read articles from Forbes, TIME, and USA Today on our In the News page.
- One Reverse Mortgage hosted a few reverse mortgage seminars in California, where some of our licensed specialists were able to meet with clients, answer any questions in person, and enjoy a nice meal together.
- One Reverse Mortgage was named the Best Overall Reverse Mortgage Lender by The Simple Dollar.
- We launched our advanced calculator program, NU62. Exclusive to ORM, the program helps create a visual representation of our clients’ current and future financial situations.
- Team members from San Diego and Detroit participated in numerous charity events and volunteer opportunities, including the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, Red Nose Day, and Gleaner’s Food Bank.
- Our company launched E-Signature, an electronic signature used to sign your documents, making the process easier and quicker for many.
- The Cleveland Cavaliers, a member of the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, won the NBA Championship. This was the franchise’s first championship win.
- And, of course, we were able to help many seniors across the country change the way they live their retirement by helping them get a reverse mortgage.
What are you thankful for in 2016? We’d love to know! Comment below and share all of the good things that happened to you this year.